Postings will be kept online for 60 days. If your lost or found pet has made it safely home, or you need your listing edited, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish your post to remain longer than 60 days, please resubmit your listing.
• Visit your local animal shelter every day.
• Take found pets to the nearest vet to have it scanned for a microchip.
• Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost or found.
• Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet or are missing a pet.
• Put an ad in your local newspaper.
• Contact local rescue organizations to see if they have your pet.
• Make sure your pet is microchipped and wearing a collar with tags containing current contact information!
Thank you for visiting HelpMeGetHome.com. In order to keep this site free, please consider making a small donation. To donate securely through PayPal, please click the Donate button.