Postings will be kept online for 15 days. If you wish your post to remain longer than 15 days, please resubmit your listing. If your lost or found pet has made it safely home, or you need your listing edited, please email us at [email protected].
• Visit your local animal shelter every day.
• Take found pets to the nearest vet to have it scanned for a microchip.
• Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost or found.
• Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet or are missing a pet.
• Put an ad in your local newspaper.
• Contact local rescue organizations to see if they have your pet.
• Make sure your pet is microchipped and wearing a collar with tags containing current contact information!