HelpMeGetHome.com is a completely free service. We depend on donations to keep the site up and running smoothly. If you would like to make a donation, please click the button below. You will be redirected to a secure PayPal payment page. Thank you.
Postings will be kept online for at least 90 days. If your lost or found pet has made it safely home, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your posting.
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.
– Make sure your pet is microchipped and wearing a collar with tags containing current contact information!