BREED: Great Pyrenees
AGE: Young (less than 1 year)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Black collar
MICROCHIPPED: Yes 982000410964364
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Always has one ear down
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 01/10/2018
LOCATION: 5445 Switzer rd Miles Texas 76861
CONTACT NAME: Dominic
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 650-8734
SECONDARY PHONE: (832) 517-3989
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 650-8734
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.