BREED: Yorkshire Terrier
COLOR: Tri-Color Tan
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Pink
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Very small. About 1 to 2 pounds
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 04/14/2018
LOCATION: Front yard near Wal mart on N Bryant and Resort at the Riverside Cameron San Angelo Texas 76903
COMMENTS: Very tiny girl. Very sweet.
CONTACT NAME: Malinda, Tim, Elizabeth
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 482-7582
SECONDARY PHONE: (325) 482-7583
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(432) 269-7057
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.