BREED: Yorkshire Terrier
COLOR: Tri-Color Salt & Pepper
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes black collar / no tags
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: his bottom hair is a kittle tangled but has long hair around his ears and face he is small but very friendly
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 01/11/2018
LOCATION: San Angelo 1620 grierson st San Angelo texas 76901
COMMENTS: Please help me get out little fur baby back home my son and I are very sadden and just hope and pray someone can help us find him.
CONTACT NAME: Courtney
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 205-2374
SECONDARY PHONE: (325) 301-9366
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 205-2374
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.