BREED: Chihuahua Pit Bull Terrier Mix
COLOR: Cream Brown
AGE: Young (less than 1 year)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes pink collar possible phone number on it
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: half face coloration
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 04/15/2018
LOCATION: Taco Bueno Area 212 W 12th San Angelo Texas 76904
COMMENTS: i just miss my baby girl ):
CONTACT NAME: Emily Franco
PRIMARY PHONE: (210) 387-1423
SECONDARY PHONE: (936) 201-2732
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(210) 387-1423
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.