BREED: American Shorthair
COLOR: White White
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Turquoise Collar with silver tag with name and phone numbers
TAGS: Yes Small silver Circle with name and numbers engraved
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: One Blue Eye One Orange Eye
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 02/19/2018
LOCATION: Southwest neato Hobby Lobby San Angelo Tx 76904
COMMENTS: Please let me know if you see her or know where she is. She is a beautiful cat. She is very attached to our dogs so I feel she is either lost or someone has found her. She is 90% and inside cat and we miss her!
CONTACT NAME: Michelle
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 374-4141
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.