BREED: American Shorthair
COLOR: Gray Black
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: some white paws
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 04/01/2018
LOCATION: Santa Rita School San Angelo Texas 76901
COMMENTS: Just adopted older cat from the vet who was abandoned by family. I haven't gotten any pictures yet but a loose dog scared her from our yard a few days ago and the next day was very windy so I'm unsure if she could have found her way home at least by smell. She is very friendly and has some of her hair on her left side that is shorter where the vet did surgery to remove a cyst before I adopted her. She is grey and white striped except on the top where she has black hair.
CONTACT NAME: Debbie
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 658-9298
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.