BREED: Pit Bull Terrier
COLOR: White Apricot
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Chain collar
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS:
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 07/04/2018
LOCATION: Glenna soccer fields Field St. San Angelo Texas 76901
COMMENTS: Dog had cactus in her hind legs. Left food and water out for her. Could not fence in. Wondering around about 2 AM. Very sweet but scared. Probably due to fireworks. 2000 block of Field Street.
CONTACT NAME: Susie
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 812-5687
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 812-5687
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.