AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Red with tags
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Res collar with tags
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 04/17/2018
LOCATION: Southland and Saddle Ridge, running toward Wal-Mart direction SAN ANGELO TX 76904
COMMENTS: Wouldn't come to me, small black dog. Followed him up saddle ridge away from me. So sad I couldn't catch him.
CONTACT NAME: Carie Wailgum
PRIMARY PHONE: (850) 797-3274
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.