COLOR: Gray White
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS:
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 08/22/2017
LOCATION: Between Ballinger and Winters Winters Texas 79567
COMMENTS: Found male dog on 8/22. He is very skiddish and afraid of people. He looks like he was dropped off and left behind. Very skinny when he came up to the house. Hungry and thirsty. We haven't been able to get close enough to put a leash on and bring him to the vet. He got into a porcupine and has quills in snout (about 10).
CONTACT NAME: Kristen
PRIMARY PHONE: (817) 723-8293
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(817) 723-8293
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.