COLOR: Black Tan
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS:
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 02/08/2018
LOCATION: Found by Western Vet Hosp on fm 2105 FM 2105 San angelo Tx 76901
COMMENTS: Currently housed at Western Vet. She is a very sweet girl hope to get her back to her home soon!!
CONTACT NAME: Jamie
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 227-2758
SECONDARY PHONE: (325) 703-6450
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 227-2758
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.