AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS:
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 01/11/2018
LOCATION: Highway by Sam's club Highway by Sam’s club San angelo TX 76904
COMMENTS: This dog was found by a good Samaritan on the highway by Sam's club. Was taken to college Hills vet clinic to see if microchipped. She was not. Unable to keep secure the finder contacted animal control. She was picked up and taken to the shelter. If this is your dog please claim her immediately at the San angelo animal shelter. Open 10-6 mon through Fri.
CONTACT NAME: Finder
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 657-4224
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.