BREED: American Shorthair
COLOR: White Black
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Green collar with white and purple
TAGS: Yes Orange tag from veterinary
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Black and orange on tail and ears. Interesting eye color
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 06/01/2018
LOCATION: PaulAnn neighborhood San Angelo TX 76905
COMMENTS: I'm taking the cat to the shelter at 11:30 am so they can read the tags and try to find the cats owner. Please call me or the shelter if you think this is your cat.
CONTACT NAME: Ashlee
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 939-6107
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.