COLOR: Brown White
AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS:
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 01/01/2017
LOCATION: Mertzon Mertzon Texas 76941
COMMENTS: I have tried a few times over the past year to find this cat's owners. It showed up on our porch probably a year ago and I haven't had any claim it yet. I really believe it lived indoors…it doesn't seem to be well suited for outdoor/country life. Super sweet but has always seemed lost. I think it was well loved. Not sure how it got to our house in the country but it did and our recent cold weather makes me wish it had it's original home where I think it slept cozy inside.
CONTACT NAME: Ashley Hill
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 234-6446
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.