AGE: Adult (1-9 years)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: white star on chest, scar above right eye
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 12/08/2017
LOCATION: Creekside Apartments 3018 Knickerbocker Road San Angelo TX 76904
COMMENTS: Believe it is a male cat, large with medium hair and very friendly. Seems to be in good physical condition, but is very hungry and thirsty. Was crying outside my apartment. I can't bring him inside because my cat will go bonkers, but he's out of the wind with a bed and blanket and I'm giving him food, water, and attention.
CONTACT NAME: Amber
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 330-1217
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 330-1217
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.