BREED: American Shorthair
AGE: Young (less than 1 year)
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: white mark on chest
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 03/17/2018
LOCATION: Grape Creek near Fire Station Intersection of Wren and North Grape Creek road San Angelo TX 76901
COMMENTS: Very tame and friendly. Please describe the mark on his chest. It has a unique shape. He will be implanted with microchip before returning to owner.
CONTACT NAME: Cristie
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 450-9580
SECONDARY PHONE: (325) 651-0659
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):(325) 450-9580
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.