BREED: American Longhair
COLOR: Orange Tabby
AGE: Young (less than 1 year)
COLLAR/HALTER: Yes Purple no tags
OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Purple Collar
DATE LOST OR FOUND: 09/29/2017
LOCATION: 5-6mth kitten found in What-a-burger parking lot on 19th and Chadbourne. Lady from out of town found and couldnt leave and him possibly get hit, was brought to North Concho Vet Clinic 730 W 14th st San Angelo Tx 76903
COMMENTS: We have scanned and no microchip.
CONTACT NAME: North Concho Vet Clinic
PRIMARY PHONE: (325) 653-1391
MOBILE PHONE (to receive text’s):
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.