BREED: Ferret COLOR: White SEX: Female AGE: Young (less than 1 year) ALTERED: Spayed COLLAR/HALTER: No TAGS: MICROCHIPPED: No OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS: Solid white with red eyes DATE LOST OR FOUND: 11/22/2017 LOCATION: Near lee middle school Rio Grande San Angelo Tx 76903 COMMENTS: This a long shot but I believe your ferret wandered off […]
– Visit your local animal shelter every day and ask to see the animals in processing, as well as in the kennels.
– If you have found a pet, take it to the nearest veterinarian to have it scanned for a microchip.
– Print flyers and post them in the area where the pet was lost (if your local law allows). Make sure to include a photo of your pet and phone number where they can reach you. Each submission to our website will provide a printable PDF file sent to your email address.
– Search your neighborhood thoroughly and often. Ask neighbors if they have seen your pet.
– Put an ad in your local newspaper. Most publications offer Lost & Found Pet ads for free, or at a reduced cost.
– Contact local rescue organizations to see if someone has turned your pet in to them.